From 2018, student mobility for traineeships is open for short cycle, first cycle (Bachelor) or second cycle (Master) students, as well as third cycle doctoral candidates (except newly graduates) in Georgia. The traineeship is an opportunity for Georgian and European higher education institutions and other public or private organizations to send and host students and graduates for short term traineeship.
The traineeship period can last from 2 to 12 months.
- If the traineeship is combined with the study period, the full mobility period can last from 3 to 12 months
- Traineeshhip can be full time or part time
- Traineeship can be provided by public or private institutiom (company, public authority, NGO, research or educational institution)
The scholarhip is the same for study and traineeship mobilities, as well as travels costs.
- Should be registered at HEI of programme or partner country
- Will recieve Erasmus+ scholarship according to ICM scheme and travel costs
- Signs the agreement, that sets out rights and responsibilities of the various parties, a detailed programme of the traineeship, information on insurance, and how the traineeship will be recognised upon successful completion
- The trainee from partner country always signd quadripartite learning agreement (partner and programme HEIs, trainee and non-academic organization)
After the mobility, the receiving organisation/enterprise should send a Traineeship Certificate to the student within a maximum of 5 weeks after successful completion of the traineeship and the sending institution should undertake the recognition procedure.
For traineeship opportunities, please visit: https://erasmusintern.org/