The National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) Georgia is assisting the Commission, the EACEA (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency) and local authorities concerned in the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme. NEO is functioning on the basis of the Agreement (2014-2771/010-001, Project reference number - 391257-EPP-1-2014-1-GE-EPPKA2-CBHE-NEO) between the EACEA and Georgian non-governmental organization UNI.GE.
The mandate of the National Erasmus+ Office Georgia covers all supporting, promotion, monitoring and dissemination activities related to the Erasmus+ activities in higher education open to cooperation with partner countries.
NEO Georgia has been set up in 2014 as a successor of National Tempus Office (NTO) and consists of four staff members:
- Coordinator Dr Lika Glonti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Project manager Ms Nino Urushadze (email@example.com)
- Project manager Ms Tata Lortkipanidze (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Accountant Ms Eto Shaburishvili
The NEO Georgia contributes to the following overall objectives: to improve the awareness, visibility, relevance, effectiveness and impact of the international components of the Erasmus+ programme and contribute to its promotion and dissemination in Georgia.
- To assist the Commission, the EACEA, the EU Delegations and the authorities in Georgia in the implementation of the international higher education dimension of the Erasmus+ programme
- To support and monitor the implementation and dissemination of results of on-going projects selected under the CBHE programme.
We are not responsible for other Erasmus+ programmes in the field of youth, sport, and non-tertiary education. Please find below list of contact persons for these programmes:
Youth in Action & Sport: Ms Manana Kavtaradze, Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia
Erasmus+ Youth Information Center in Georgia
- Phone: +995 592 059669
- E-mail: email@example.com
Foundation for the Development of the Educational System, SALTO EECA RC
- Phone: +48 22 4 631 462
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of accredited Georgian organizations involved in Youth in Action EVS programme.
Horizon 2020: Ms Natia Gabitashvili, Ministry of Education and Science
- Phone: +995-599-970051
- E-mail: email@example.com