The National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) Georgia is assisting the Commission, the EACEA (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency) and local authorities concerned in the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme. NEO is functioning on the basis of the Agreement (2014-2771/010-001, Project reference number - 391257-EPP-1-2014-1-GE-EPPKA2-CBHE-NEO) between the EACEA and Georgian non-governmental organization UNI.GE.
The mandate of the National Erasmus+ Office Georgia covers all supporting, promotion, monitoring and dissemination activities related to the Erasmus+ activities in higher education open to cooperation with partner countries.
NEO Georgia has been set up in 2014 as a successor of National Tempus Office (NTO) and consists of four staff members:
- Coordinator Dr Lika Glonti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Project manager Ms Nino Urushadze (email@example.com)
- Project manager Ms Tata Lortkipanidze (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Accountant Ms Nino Berishvili (email@example.com)
The NEO Georgia contributes to the following overall objectives: to improve the awareness, visibility, relevance, effectiveness and impact of the international components of the Erasmus+ programme and contribute to its promotion and dissemination in Georgia.
To assist the Commission, the EACEA, the EU Delegations and the authorities in Georgia in the implementation of the international higher education dimension of the Erasmus+ programme
- To support and monitor the implementation and dissemination of results of on-going projects selected under the Tempus IV programme (2007-2013).
We are not responsible for other Erasmus+ programmes in the field of youth, sport, and non-tertiary education. Please find below list of contact persons for these programmes:
Youth in Action & Sport: Ms Manana Kavtaradze, Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia
Erasmus+ Youth Information Center in Georgia
- Phone: +995 592 059669
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foundation for the Development of the Educational System, SALTO EECA RC
- Phone: +48 22 4 631 462
- E-mail: email@example.com
List of accredited Georgian organizations involved in Youth in Action EVS programme.
Horizon 2020: Ms Natia Gabitashvili, Ministry of Education and Science
- Phone: +995-599-970051
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org