Jean Monnet Actions
The Jean Monnet Actions aim at promoting EU values & excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies worldwide.
Jean Monnet Activities support the following actions:
Associations:Jean Monnet supports associations that have as their explicit purpose to contribute to the study of the European integration process. Such associations should be interdisciplinary and open to all interested professors, teachers and researchers specializing in European Union issues in the relevant country or region. They should be representative of the academic community in European Union studies at regional, national or supranational level.
Projects elaborated so far
- 565040-EPP-1-2015-1-GE- EPPJMO-SUPPA "Promote Knowledge and Awareness of the EU at Grassroots Level in Georgia" Project will be implemented by Georgia's Reforms Associates (GRASS) - 2015
- 565086-EPP-1-2015-1-EE- EPPJMO-NETWORK "Developing the European Studies in the Caucasus" Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University,New Vision University and Ilia State University are project partners - 2015
- 575609-EPP-1-2016-1-GE-EPPJMO-CHAIR "Establishment of Jean Monnet Chair at ISU" Ilia State University, Prof. Oliver Reisner - 2016
- 575440-EPP-1-2016-1-GE-EPPJMO-CHAIR "Promoting teaching of European integration and increasing EU awareness in Georgia" Caucasus University, Prof. Sergi Kapanadze - 2016
- 575096-EPP-1-2016-1-GE-EPPJMO-PROJECT "Raising Awareness on Georgia’s Europeanization in Academia" Center for Social Sciences (CSS) - 2016
- 574611-EPP-1-2016-1-GE-EPPJMO-SUPPA "Disseminating Knowledge on EU-Georgian Association Agreement among Academic Communities in Georgia" European Union Studies Association - 2016
- 586926-EPP-1-2017-1-GE-EPPJMO-SUPPA EU Studies Module for the Regional Universities of Georgia and MOOC (Massive Online Open Course) about the EU (GRASS) - 2017
- 600053-EPP-1-2018-1-GEEPPJMO-SUPPA - Promoting Inter-Regional European Studies in the Caucasus (ASSOCIATION OF EUROPEAN STUDIES FOR THE CAUCASUS) - 2018